Peter Wiley

Default Hull Flexing

In article ZzXtb.6027$n23.4259@okepread02, Lady Pilot
wrote:

What are you talking about, Neal? This is like a neighborhood bar...you
guys talk about your Rolex's and Ferrari's, your birthday presents,
Horvath's Breast, and Ganz being gay! Give me a fricking break here!

Is off topic flirting of the heterosexual kind outlawed these days? I don't
here the *real* sailors objecting to my posts here, and there are many!

Nope, go right ahead.

Did I walk into a gay sailor group where this kind of behavior is
un-acceptable?

That's Neal's dream......

Have I ever complained about the off topic political posts? hahhaaaa

You need to get a grip on your jealousy, man...it's really showing!

Something has to show. He doesn't have a lot, don't begrudge what
little is available to him.