Simple Simon

Default Hull Flexing

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:ZzXtb.6027$n23.4259@okepread02...
What are you talking about, Neal? This is like a neighborhood bar...you
guys talk about your Rolex's and Ferrari's, your birthday presents,
Horvath's Breast, and Ganz being gay! Give me a fricking break here!

We don't need any more hoes in our neighborhood bar, honey -
especially ugly hoes who don't even sail or have even a modicum
of sailing knowledge. Why not go back to the flonk, flonk flonk
group of juvenile delinquents where you came from?

Is off topic flirting of the heterosexual kind outlawed these days? I don't
hear the *real* sailors objecting to my posts here, and there are many!

Yes, it's outlawed here. It's not the place for it. I'm the only real
sailor here.

Did I walk into a gay sailor group where this kind of behavior is
un-acceptable?

Gay or straight as I explained both are equally objectionable and
both are unacceptable here.

Have I ever complained about the off topic political posts? hahhaaaa

OT political posts have been voted as acceptable. Bar talk like you
said . . .

You need to get a grip on your jealousy, man...it's really showing!

Jealous of an old hoe? Hardly. I can buy all the young attractive
ones I want.

S.Simon