Simple Simon

Default Hull Flexing

No need to wonder about my objections to public displays
of affection as I have stated my stand on numerous
occasions. It is rude, self-centered, inconsiderate, stupid
and hedonistic to engage in public displays of affection
whether those who do it are gay or straight.

Public flirting, kissing, grouping and sex is not something
right-thinking, mature people wish to do or have any desire
to do. It's only maladjusted, people who need an audience to
shock so they become the center of attention in order to
enjoy what they should be enjoying in private. Love and
displays of love and sex are demeaned by public prostitution
of the physical displays of love. "Hey, look at me!" is the
vulgar motivation. This is what motivates children to a large
extent. Adults should have outgrown this need to be looked
at when it comes to private acts of a sexual nature and, yes,
flirting is sexual in nature, especially when it makes others
uncomfortable and goes against religious teachings

When people, gay or straight, engage in public displays of
affection they are being rude, inconsiderate, and uncaring.
They step all over people's rights to not be exposed to sexuality
in public. It is little different than masturbating in public.
It's sick, it's stupid, it's wrong and it's totally unnecessary.

Give it a rest already.

S.Simon

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:lWXtb.6039$n23.974@okepread02...
Thanks, Katy.

I'm begininning to wonder about Neil's objection to heterosexual flirting...

LP

"katysails" wrote:
What is that?

LP

Glorysail is a gay sailing organization. They appear here now and again
just to goad Neal. Or maybe they think he's a candidate?