N1EE

Default Nasty, Nasty, Crazy Day Sailing Today

(Joe) wrote

Hey Bart,ie: Captain Ron

Sounded like a memoriable trip. Bet you did not check the weather did you?

Go ahead admit it.

I sure did. In fact I almost bailed on the trip. I decided
not to go after seeing the weather first hand.

I did check the weather, although I spent more time checking
the offshore forcast to see what my friends were to expect.
Their was a hurricane to the North. Anyway, it turned out
they had a nice passage with lots of surfing at 15 knots.

I changed my mind again because I didn't want to see Tim go
out with only one rookie for help, which for him would have
been singled handed sailing with someone in the way.

Bart