N1EE

Default Nasty, Nasty, Crazy Day Sailing Today

Next time I feel a tiny bit seasick, I'm going to
pound down a six-pack and see.

Bart

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Without a Doubt... It will! Since seasickness is caused by inner ear and
balance which the alcohol desensitizes it will even cure seasickness. I've
proven it over and over again with all my crew.

CM

"Bart Senior" bartsenior wrote in message
| Hey CM,
|
| You must be the one to answer this question.
|
| Does being drunk help you prevent seasickness?
|
| Bart
|

| On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:48:29 -0400, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|
| Yeah I've actually seen real women and they drink it! Unlike you who's
only
| seen pictures of women and drink it yourself! Pantywaist!
|
| CM
|
| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| news | | You should know.
| |