Lady Pilot

Default Hull Flexing

Just look upon the whole "neal incident" as flattery. He's been rejected by
every woman that has ever crossed the paths to this newsgroup.

LP :-D

"katysails" wrote in message

It's very easy to see what's going on - two people
making asses out of themselves in public. A couple
of exhibitionists who are so insecure in their
personal lives that they cannot distinguish between
reality and fantasy.

OMG, I'm going to split a gut laughing here...after all these years of your
drooling all over my posts, pasting pictures of the supposed me on your
website, etc, etc, etc and you have the gall to launch this thread? Neal,
you are such a piece of work. You get the clap from your latest adventure
so you're bitter again?
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse