Lady Pilot

Default Hull Flexing

What are you talking about, Neal? This is like a neighborhood bar...you
guys talk about your Rolex's and Ferrari's, your birthday presents,
Horvath's Breast, and Ganz being gay! Give me a fricking break here!

Is off topic flirting of the heterosexual kind outlawed these days? I don't
here the *real* sailors objecting to my posts here, and there are many!

Did I walk into a gay sailor group where this kind of behavior is
un-acceptable?

Have I ever complained about the off topic political posts? hahhaaaa

You need to get a grip on your jealousy, man...it's really showing!

LP

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
I'm a very romantic person but I keep it in private
where it belongs. Public displays of romance are
sinful, shallow, scurrilous, stupid and tawdry.
Grown people should know better.

You and Mooron are both pathetic examples of
unprincipled people.

S.Simon

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Simple Simon" wrote:

And only pathetic, sniveling men prostitute themselves
with the kind of crap you wrote there.

You don't have a romantic bone in your body, do you, Neal?

LP (be honest now, Neal)