The_navigator©

Default Night Vision

It's a sealed unit!

Cheers MC

Jeff Morris wrote:

Why pay big bucks for a battery? Just pop it open and replace the cells yourself - you
should even be able to find hi capacity NiCad's cells with a little tab for soldering.

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

Hey Booby can you help me by getting a new Nicad battery for my Uniden
handheld VHF? It's a HH-940. I think the part number is 150-BP940.

I can't seem toi get hold of one here in NZ!

Bobsprit wrote:

One of my birthday presents was a Night Owl generation one night vision scope.
These are not expensive and work very well. Standing on the breakwater at City
island I could easily see moorings, and shore detail on hart island. A passing
boat was virtually invisible to the naked eye, but with the Night Owl I could
see it very well, even the two people on board.
I've used a very expensive Gen 3 Newcon and of course it's far superior. But
for the type of sailing most of us do this is a very useful little gadget and
loads of fun. My model is water resistant. Check one out! Typically under $250.

RB