Simple Simon

Default Night Vision

Who cares? You don't sail during the day and you don't
sail during the night time. You are a complete liar, asshole,
jerk, and wannabe loser who pretends to sail and who
brags about all manner of stuff real sailors have no
use for. You wore out your welcome around here a long
time ago and you are a liability to this group and to
sailing. You need to have a heart attack and die. I
am praying that you don't live to see your 42nd birthday.

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...

One of my birthday presents was a Night Owl generation one night vision scope.
These are not expensive and work very well. Standing on the breakwater at City
island I could easily see moorings, and shore detail on hart island. A passing
boat was virtually invisible to the naked eye, but with the Night Owl I could
see it very well, even the two people on board.
I've used a very expensive Gen 3 Newcon and of course it's far superior. But
for the type of sailing most of us do this is a very useful little gadget and
loads of fun. My model is water resistant. Check one out! Typically under $250.

RB