Harry Krause

Default Interesting boat ride......

K Smith wrote:

There are lots of "cored" hulls but the trend for some time now has
been not to core below the waterline BUT the point was this is balsa
cored. Modern core materials are all but impervious to moisture, not so
balsa & a balsa cored hull has well known risks attached, which your
article should have at least made mention of.

Some modern core materials are all but impervious to moisture, but not
all of them. There have been problems with some of the foam materials.

The BS about glass & the use of vinyl ester resin (like most others) is
just marketing spruik.

Oh? Now you are an expert on fiberglass chemistry and production? Based
upon what? Your years of sniffing epoxy?

Some of Harry's very recent lies, he has lied from day one & continues;

This is a person who has NEVER not once been able to join even a coastal
navigation thread, much less celestial,

Oh, I'm quite able, I just choose not to do so.

Email sent to will never reach me.