Simple Simon

Default Hull Flexing

Absolutely right with respect to queers sucking face in
public. But, what's good for the goose is good for the
gander. Queers could not holler discrimination if straights
would cease and desist with the public displays of affection.

It's not that the faggots are doing anything wrong. It's the
straights who have been setting the bad example. Until
straights realize this and stop with the unnecessary and
tawdry displays why should the gayboys be restricted?

S.Simon

"Capetanios Oz Twin" wrote in message . ..
For once I must agree with you. Nothing worse than watching two queers
sucking face, or anything else.

--
Oz1...twin of the 3 twins
"Simple Simon" wrote in message
I'm a very romantic person but I keep it in private
where it belongs. Public displays of romance are
sinful, shallow, scurrilous, stupid and tawdry.
Grown people should know better.

You and Mooron are both pathetic examples of
unprincipled people.

S.Simon

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Simple Simon" wrote:

And only pathetic, sniveling men prostitute themselves
with the kind of crap you wrote there.

You don't have a romantic bone in your body, do you, Neal?

LP (be honest now, Neal)