Simple Simon

Default Hull Flexing

It's very easy to see what's going on - two people
making asses out of themselves in public. A couple
of exhibitionists who are so insecure in their
personal lives that they cannot distinguish between
reality and fantasy.

Like I said - just plain pathetic. Losers on display . . .

S.Simon

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:K5itb.9$n23.2@okepread02...

"Simple Simon" wrote:
I've a strong stomach but I'd certainly wretch
before writing something half that stupid. . .

Even a desperate wench like LP can't help but
see the kind of female desperation that you
demonstrated. What a loser you turned out
to be. Yes, sir. A disgrace to the name of sailor
all the way.

S.Simon

Excuse me, butthead...

You don't even have a clue what's going on here...so why do you *pretend*
???

I know I hurt your feelings and you feel like you are rejected, but it's not
my fault.

LP (still trying to capture the elusive Capt. Mooron)