Capt. Mooron

Default Hull Flexing

You sniveling frustrated little man!..... when will you ever learn to coax
your environment to suit your interests instead of having your environment
coax you into a state of submission.

I am what I present myself to be....... can you say the same?

Honesty in action... why can't you see the truth in that?

CM