Simple Simon

Default Hull Flexing

Sickening, just plain sickening . . .

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...

... a Muskox hide... deliriously soft and comfortable... the sensation that
can only be appreciated on actual contact. It envelopes you in warmth,
luxury and delicious sensuality. An ice bucket stuffed with champagne and
the primal fervor evoked from a crackling fire... hypnotic and evoking. An
ice age cold that encompasses the wilderness, staved by the penetrating
warmth of a gentle caress. Wicked nothings whispered against the wind's
howling screams of protest beyond the log cabin door. Sensations, Seductions
and Sweet excess!

To be nowhere and everywhere.....

See what happens when the sea mends me in her icy grip..... I am once more
at one!

CM