The_navigator©

Default Hull Flexing

DSK wrote:

The navigator© wrote:

No, I did a real one.

Is that where they taught you that 2500 = 15,000?

If you are asking, I'd say 15,0002500. But then I know how small 5 thou is.

Or is that where you learned that all boats have
equal structural rigidity?

I never said that. I placed a _lower limit_ on likely deflection. You do
understand that engineering concept don't you?

Did you ever look up the difference between ring
frames & monocoque construction?

Actually it was discussed at some length. Pure monocoques are unsuitable
for large boats where point loads become too large. At that point
webbing or similar must be used to spread the point load.

It's kind of amusing that yuou have to try to put words into my mouth to
try to recover from your BS.

Cheers MC
DSK