Jonathan Ganz

Default Sent in my renewal paperwork today.

Hold on hoss... that's certainly not true. How about the
person being so stoned that they install something backwards,
which starts a fire.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

Just the opposite. When one has a job as a common laborer
being paid eight bucks an hour installing systems in yachts
one has no responsibly concerning public safety.

On the other hand when one is the Captain of a vessel
with passenger's lives at stake one should not balk at
proving one's competence.

Big difference there.

S.Simon

"Kelton Joyner" wrote in message

.. .
Odd that when Irwin Yacht required you to take a drug test before
providing a piece of paper (pay check) you refused, but when the USCG
requires a drug test for a piece of paper (wall ornament) you gladly
took the test. Seems your values are misplaced.
krj

Simple Simon wrote:
My Master's license renewal paperwork is on the way
to the Regional Exam Center in New Orleans.

I passed the physical with flying colors. My blood
pressure recorded on the physical is 110/70 and
my pulse was 64 - this is without medication, BTW.
(I bet Jeff, Rick, otn and Shen44 are very envious.)
I got it that low simply by exercising, losing 25 pounds
in the last month, eliminating the alcohol and caffeine
and eating right.

Of course I also passed the **** test.

Of course I documented sufficient hours aboard my
vessel.

Of course I filled out all the paperwork correctly.

And, of course, I will continue to be a Master in good
standing for the likes of Jeff to check out in the future.

Thank you all listening.

S.Simon