Flying Tadpole

Default Hull Flexing

Peter Wiley wrote:

Ah well, you get that with age & lack of maintenance. I've been
shovelling sand & gravel for my slab base - get fit campaign after 8
weeks doing nothing except work/eat/sleep/eat/eat/work etc during which
time I put on 2 kg. I'm getting hassled about putting my daysailer in
the water, just been pricing a new 2-3HP o/board for it. The Honda 4
stroke is only (IIRC) 13kg so it might get the nod. I'll happily leave
my boat on the foreshore but leaving the motor as well is pushing my
luck, even if I can see it from my window.

Pair of cheapie wheels, a wooden strongback, a step and a couple
of occy straps and trundle the motor hom. You could put the
wheels on the boat too...

--
Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com