Flying Tadpole

Default Hull Flexing

Peter Wiley wrote:

snip

Be nice to see a light schooner on the Derwent.

Be nice to see one full stop. I think I'll bring Flying Tadpole
II home from Pt Augusta, where she's not getting used, clean her
up and see if I can flog her off. ALl my sailing gets done now
in Lady Kate, and I'd love to see some youthful 40 y.o. campaign
Flying Tadpole II again and set the picnic race scene quivering
in horror once more. It's a whole new generation. Even the
skiffie skippers I once knew have grown huge rumguts and
inhabitat ancient trailer sailers now...

--
Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com