Simple Simon

Default Has anyone else noticed . . .

You look it up. Count 18 countries in NATO alone and then
count countries in other parts of the world that stand with
the USA in the war against terrorism. (India, China, Japan,
Russia, Pakistan, South Korea, Egypt, Brazil, Mexico, Australia,
and on and on and on.

You lose. My claiming 20-30 was a conservative figure.
The last list I read had at least 35 countries with us
in the war against terrorism.

S.Simon

Capetanios Oz wrote in message ...
On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:27:42 -0500, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

"Donal" wrote in message ...

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
7) Keep saying the US is going it alone in the war against
terrorism even though 20-30 nations have joined us in
the fight.

20-30? Name 6.

Here are 18 in NATO alone:
http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~irclu...ATO_terror.PDF

Still short of 20, nowhere near 30!
Just how many countries are there in the World Cappy?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.