Donal

Default Has anyone else noticed . . .

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
4) Keep asking "Where are the WMD's." This is something
we can continue to ask because no liberal is going to
believe there are WMDs even when they are found.

That is the funniest thing that I have ever read.

6) Keep saying there is no connection between bin Laden
and Iraq even when there was a terrorist training camp
called Salman Pak with a fuselage of a 707 used for
hijack training exercises.

Rubbish.

7) Keep saying the US is going it alone in the war against
terrorism even though 20-30 nations have joined us in
the fight.

20-30? Name 6.

Keep saying bin Laden is alive even if there
is no real proof that he is. Keep saying Saddam Hussein
is still alive even though there is no real proof that he
is.

Are they dead?

If so, why did US forces embark on a major mission in Afghanistan,
yesterday? Press reports suggest that a new hunt is underway for bin Laden.
There have been no denials from the White House.

I wish your soldiers "Good Luck". Do you??

Regards

Donal