The_navigator©

Default Hull Flexing

It's like this. We were talking about the military. In fact there have
been more posts about the military than sailing recently so I just
posted a "?" because the context was not clear. Was that wrong of me?
Now, I assumed they would be looking at your ass because you would be
point -being a hero and all. Perhaps I think too laterally for you. I
will try to limit myself to your level in future, I promise.

Cheers MC

Capt. Mooron wrote:

Nope... no soldiers as far as I know... and why would they be watching my
buttocks? [Marines?]

Now what pray tell has changed about my recent posts? Have I not always
sought to be equally obnoxious to all of you? Have I not tried to make
certain each of you is given their due attention?

Has it become so difficult for you to follow a simple thread that you find
it impossible to comprehend that when someone on a sailing group asks
"what's your point" and you answer 32 degree it might relate to the heading
of your vessel? You can't see the tie MC? Are you becoming so sensitive that
the slightest of jabs causes you to feel hurt?

...and since when have you allowed gentlemanly behaviour to interfere with a
good strike.

Go ahead MC..... point it out!! ;-)

Or is it that you can dish it out but you can't take it?

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
| I though you were talking about the angle of the fan of soldiers lined
| up behind you watching your buttocks -given your recent posts. being a
| gentleman I chose not to point this out.
|
| Cheers MC
|
| Capt. Mooron wrote:
|
| Oh Yeah... that's right you always have the engine on so it's
irrelevant!

| CM
|
| "The_navigator©" wrote in message
| | ?
| |
| | Cheers MC
| |
| | Capt. Mooron wrote:
| |
| | Oh about 32 degrees in a pinch... You?
| |
| | CM
| |
| | "The_navigator©" wrote in message
| | | What's your point?
| | |
| | | Cheers MC
| | |
| | | Capt. Mooron wrote:
| | |
| | | How does that differ to her usual condition of standing by
outside a
| | harbour
| | | with a fouled prop?
| | |
> [...]
> [...]