Capt. Mooron

Default Thank You Ole Thom

While I agree on the permafrost.... I doubt you can say that regarding your
proximity to Australia. I mean we live next to the USA... we get acid rain
and ignorance up here with each new breeze from the South.

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
| I agree, we have far less permafrost and less ignorance.
|
| Cheers MC
|
| Capt. Mooron wrote:
|
| Your puny little country could easily fit into just one of our provinces
| with plenty of room for a big herd of Bison and a Theme Park.
|
| Sod off you Runt!
|
| CM
|
| "The_navigator©" wrote in message
| | Ahem is this now a ****ing contest?
| |
| | Cheers MC
| |
| | Capt. Mooron wrote:
| |
| | Not my part... and my part is bigger than your part!
| |
| | CM
| |
| | "Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| | | WRONG, the world belongs to US.
| | |
| | |
| | | "The_navigator©" wrote in message
| | | But you are on MY planet.
| | |
| | | Cheers MC
| | |
| | | Scott Vernon wrote:
| | |
| | | SHUT UP you foreigner! Americans are talking.
| | |
| | | Scotty
| | |
| | |
| | | "The_nagitattor" wrote ...
| | |
| | | Some have very clear goals. It is usually their means of
achieving
| it
| | | that they cannot agree on. While many would like to kill all
| Americans
| | | as vermin, other wish to scare you to an honest, open
negotiation
| | table.
| | | That you lump them together reveals your lack of diplomatic
| smarts.
| | The
| | | US's second major problem is that you gain no respect on their
| eyes as
| | | you, yourself, carry out acts of terrorism and support
terrorist
| | | countries/regimes -when it suits you.
| | |
| | | Cheers MC
| | |
| | | DSK wrote:
| | |
| | |
| | | "Thom Stewart" wrote...
| | |
| | |
| | | Thanks Joe,
| | |
| | | Doug , I return your Salute! You younger Vets deserve your
| share of
| | |
| | | real
| | |
| | | credit,
| | |
| | | In my war, we knew who the enemy was and where to find him.
It
| was
| | | the
| | | Leaders of the Military's job to defeat him, It was a hard,
| costly
| | | war
| | | but it had a direction and a goal. TOTAL VICTORY!!
| | |
| | | That, I believe was the last war fought that way.
| | |
| | |
| | | I dunno about that, Thom. War is always a military means to a
| | political
| | |
| | | solution for an economic problem. It's a loose
| | |
| | | term for any large group of people attempting to impose their
| | | collective
| | |
| | | will on another group by force. An old fashioned
| | |
| | | word for terrorism might be sabotage, and every country has
tried
| | it's
| | |
| | | hand at sending saboteurs into 'enemy' territory.
| | |
| | | The enemy we are currenty fighting (outside of those enemies
of
| the
| | |
| | | Constitution that we have, Lord help us, elected over
| | |
| | | ourselves) uses terrorism or sabotage because that is the
only
| way
| | they
| | |
| | | have to fight. They are so poor & so desparate
| | |
| | | that they have no other means. Therefor they have no big,
| obvious,
| | |
| | | economically valuable targets for our military to go
| | |
| | | after.
| | |
| | | We have two huge strategic problems, and no leader of any
| | | industrialized
| | |
| | | country has AFAIK addressed either.
| | |
| | | 1- the terrorists are irrational and cannot agree on their
own
| goals,
| | | so
| | |
| | | there is no hope of making 'peace' with them on
| | |
| | | any terms
| | |
| | | 2- the terrorists make very handy agents for
behind-the-scenes
| | economic
| | |
| | | groups who profit by the destruction of
| | |
| | | competitors assets
| | |
| | | I wish I had some answers myself, contemplating the whole
| situation
| | |
| | | makes me very sad.
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | I do salute the Military of today. They have it tougher
than we
| | did.
| | |
| | |
| | | In some ways, it's not so bad. Cell phones & email make it
easy
| for
| | |
| | | today's servicemen to keep in daily contact with
| | |
| | | their families. Equipment is much better & more reliable.
Living
| | |
| | | conditions are also a lot better, although it seems to
| | |
| | | me (and I thought about this a lot back in my day) that the
US
| always
| | |
| | | chooses to fight in most horrible climates &
| | |
| | | terrains we can find.
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | Thanks Joe and everyone who serviced and services. To all
OUR
| | | VETS----
| | |
| | | GOD BLESS AMERICA; And "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!"
| | |
| | |
| | | I'll drink to that, too, Thom!
| | |