The_navigator©

Default Hull Flexing

Bwhahhahahha. Run away Doggie.

Cheers MC

The_navigator© wrote:

Not one of those boats "have a geodesic grid of aluminum
struts inside, completely obstructing the cabin".

C'mon post the evidence!

Cheers MC

DSK wrote:

The navigator© wrote:

Common? Name 20 racing boats that Can you even name one?

Sure. Most of the top One Tonners and Half Tonners between about 1977 and
1985. That's not 20, but it's more than one. Jan and Meade Gougeon
built two
Canada's Cup racers with such strut grids. When I get home and consult my
stack of old racing newsletters, I can post more names, designers,
builders,
and the competitive venues... if I deem it worth my time to continue
making
a fool of you...

You are such a BS artist.

Hardly. The problem here is that I state many truths which are outside
your
limited experience.

DSK