Bobsprit

Default Bobsprit is a terrorist sympathizer and scum

Be assured, I know that you would not wish another terrorist attack
anywhere.

Damn straight. I live in NY and love it here. 9/11 was so horrific that it's
hard to think that it even happened. I have several video tapes from that day
and I watch them to make sure I can still connect with what happened. When the
towers went down I was filled with such hatred, I felt dizzy with it. Then I
remembered that such mindless anger is what they want. It's their life-blood. I
won't give it to them, even if Bush and other whackos want to.
It's simply amazing that Neal or Scotty would "wish" for such a thing for
anyone.

RB