DSK

Default 300,000 Iraqis burried in mass graves.

The navigator© wrote:

Are you saying the the US people saw the threat in 1939?

Many did. Then again, some thought the Nazis were better than Roosevelt. For
that matter, some still feel that way....

Why didn't the
US react?

Actually, the US not only was actively helping the other future Allies but
making our own war plans based on several possible contingencies. Military
procurement and training was already stepped up. Among other things, we already
had the B-17 flying and plans were underway for the B-29 and B-36.

How can you be so misinformed about everything?

You're a funny guy, Navvie.

DSK