The_navigator©

Default Thank You Ole Thom

Still not raised your debating skill beyond the schoolyard? Or are you
just as stupid as you appear to be? Let me repost your statement:

"1- the terrorists are irrational and cannot agree on their own goals,
so there is no hope of making 'peace' with them on
any terms "

Cheers MC

DSK wrote:

The navigator© wrote:

Some have very clear goals. It is usually their means of achieving it
that they cannot agree on. While many would like to kill all Americans
as vermin, other wish to scare you to an honest, open negotiation table.
That you lump them together reveals your lack of diplomatic smarts.

Excuse, me, it seems you have a problem with reading comprehension. Is English your native language?

I did not "lump them together" other than in the sense that they cannot agree, which you seconded. So how does this 'reveal'
anything at all about my 'diplomatic smarts,' aside from which I'm not a diplomat at all.

The
US's second major problem is that you gain no respect on their eyes as
you, yourself, carry out acts of terrorism and support terrorist
countries/regimes -when it suits you.

Since you have no respect for the US to start with, why bother with trying to impress the likes of you?

DSK