Thom Stewart

Default Thank You Ole Thom

Thanks Joe,

Doug , I return your Salute! You younger Vets deserve your share of real
credit,

In my war, we knew who the enemy was and where to find him. It was the
Leaders of the Military's job to defeat him, It was a hard, costly war
but it had a direction and a goal. TOTAL VICTORY!!

That, I believe was the last war fought that way. You younger Vets have
never had that option. Politics have entered our lives and God help me
for saying this, but I don't think anyone can know what a final victory
is anymore.

I do salute the Military of today. They have it tougher than we did.

Thanks Joe and everyone who serviced and services. To all OUR VETS----

GOD BLESS AMERICA; And "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!"

Ole Thom