Gould 0738

Default Interesting boat ride......

Nope. Harry claims that BR is alcohol sodden, etc. Just tired of the ****
that Harry spews. Lots of it lies, or doctored news articles from
legitimate press sources.
Bill

OK, I have to agree that there is no evidence that Backyard has been drinking.
Would you agree that something seems to have set him off, though? Guy hardly
says "boo" for weeks, and then implies I support homosexuality and pedophelia?

There are too many OT posts. Harry starts a bunch, as do others. Liberals as
well as conservatives I personally *start* one no more than a couple of times
per month, but there must be 10-12 of them flying through here on an average
day. Many of us participate once the thread is
started. "Many of us" would include me, and you too, Bill (to a lesser degree).

With the disappearance of Skipper and and handful of other conservatives, it
does seem like the liberal OT posts are outnumbering the others. Lately. Maybe
it's because the liberals are currently more outraged........just like the
conservatives were more outraged just 4 years ago. :-)