Capt. Mooron

Default Yes sir, just give these guys free reign . . .

The Captain...cap n all wrote in message
| On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:17:12 -0400, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|

| The Captain...cap n all wrote in message
| .. .
| | On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:42:31 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
| | wrote:
| |
| | not nearly as many as in car accidents. what's your point?
| |
| |
| | Point is you're whining about 3,000 killed by terrorists when you
| | shoot 30,000 of you own on the pretext of freedom.
|
| So... they run over twice that amount with their vehicles.
|
| What's your point?
|
| CM
|
| Point is fron 1998 there were just short of 4,000 People killed by
| terrorist accordin to the article.
|
| The US kills 10X that many every year and maintains it's their right.
| The terrorist are a pimple on your bum, annoying but irrelevant by
| comparison.
|
| Maybe Shrub could invade the US to stop the carnage under its current
| leadership

You've completely lost perspective Ozzy.... if anyone was to shoot 3000
people at one time then it would be a real point of contention. If anyone
ran over and killed 3000 people at one time while televisions carried the
action it would have a definite impact on cars and drivers.

If the terrorists had taken a year to kill 3000 a few at a time... nobody
would have noticed much.

The terrorists wanted drama.... well Ozzy ... now they got drama up to
there.

Personally I wouldn't have shed a tear if the USA had nuked the entire
middle east flat like a pancake. It's not like there is a shortage of people
on this planet. Quit with the Croc tears already.

Kill'em all ... let God sort them out!

CM