Capt. Mooron

Default 300,000 Iraqis burried in mass graves.

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Pretty sad using Iraqi deaths to justify Saddam's removal there Simon!
|

| Just as sad as removing Hitler for killing all the Jews huh?

A-h-h-h Joey.... that's not why they removed him! He actually attacked
countries! Nobody gave a tinker's damn about the Jews back then. Just like
nobody gives a **** about the Arabs! Don't even pretend you do ...

| That's their business if they chose to live under that type of regime.
|

| Are you nuts? No one choses to live under that type of regime. You
| either do it or you get dead real fast.

That's what revolutions are for Joe! You guys had a low threshold and got
PO'd because of a Tea Tax!

| Let them deal with it. Why should you care or even sanction one American
| life to assist them? Why would you care about the problems of any
| country other than your own unless it becomes a threat?
|

| America is better than Canada. We care about freedom and liberty for
| all.

CRAP! You're hated all over. I would get better service and a much better
table at any restaurant world wide than any American. You only care about
yourselves while preaching your idiocy on a global basis. You have no
comprehension of other cultures and no idea of the world that is not
contained within your current country or immediate area or aggression.

| If it becomes a
| threat... remove the threat and leave. You owe them nothing. What's with
| all this "nation building" according to your own set of doctrines? The
| USA is into it's what ... sixth month of policing and has lost half of
| it's entire war casualties within that time frame? How long are you
| going to be pegged to stay there?
|

| As long as it takes.

Like Vietnam Joe.... Bwahahahahahahahahahaaa

| It's just poor strategy to allow the
| enemy to dictate the rules of engagement Simon! Very poor strategy! It's
| the type of military strategy that has allowed every stated military
| goal from your activities in the middle east to have failed to date.
| There was never any question of who would win in an engagement Simon...
| but the goals were not met!
|
| Rome was not buildt in a day.

Rome was destroyed by self immolation... a path you are currently on.

| Face the Cold Hard Facts! Osama Bin Missin &
| Saddam is still kickin'.
|
| Prove it!

You prove you got them then! Can't? Didn't think so....

| Pathetic is what it is!
|
| Your talking about your attitude right?

Nope... that would be your leaders I'm talking about.

| France could have done better!
|

| Better at turning a blind eye, like you suggest.

So far your track record is 0 for 0... you failed miserably on a global
basis.

CM