DSK

Default Speakng of Simrad

Schoonertrash wrote:

Does anyone have experience with thieir wheelpilot auto steering? Or in the
old Navico version?

Yep. The tugboat had a Navico hydraulic unit.

..... I think I have a buyer for the wheel steering
conversion on Se Lange but they want to add in the above system so I said
I'd ask. I'm going back to tiller.

Can't say much about the unit we had, the installation had been botched and I
strongly doubt it ever worked. It certainly did not work when we got the boat
and after much tinkering (amounting to a re-installation of everything except
the hydraulic end) I took it out and threw it away. I suspect the electronics
were fried when the unit was first powered up by the DPO.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King