Dave Hall

Default Just How Safe Do You Feel?

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

"jps" wrote in message

Oh really? Let's look at some statistics, okay?

All vapor. The stats come from the police, the courts and perhaps the

FBI,
all of which are liberal organizations.
-Dave Hall, July 8 2003, in an interview with the magazine "Highlights

for
Children".

There you go again, playing the liberal spin game. I NEVER made that
statement. That's TWICE now, you've attibuted statements to me, that I
didn't make. Are you so insecure in your position, that you feel the
only way to make your case, is to invent lies on the part of the
opposition?

Dave

I'm very good at seeing patterns and trends in what appears to be chaos, and
predicting the future based on these patterns.

So far, nothing you've alluded to has come true. Jean Dixon has nothing
to worry about......

Dave