Simple Simon

Default Senior Instructor Required

Maybe I should apply. Does a U.S.C.G. Master's license qualify me?

S.Simon
U.S.C.G. Master of Motor or Steam Vessels, 25GT Near Coastal also,
Operator Uninspected Passenger Vessels, Near Coastal

"Jonathan Schofield" wrote in message .. .

A Senior Intructor is required for immediate start at a new sailing centre in SE London.
Applicants should hold SI and powerboat instructor certificates.
For further information phone Jonathan Schofield on 0207 218 1750 (days) or 07769 718025 (evenings) or Please respond initially with a copy of your CV (you will be sent a full job description) to

Regards

Jonathan Schofield
Centre Manager
AHOY sailing centre