Clams Canino

Default OT posts?

I use IE and OE primarily because they are "here" and over time, you get to
know how to work around the quirks, or just get used to them. One thing I do
like about them, is the automatic self-patching feature. Seems when
Microsoft is made aware of a new leak in the code, a patch comes out that's
usually painless.

-W

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I've tried that one, too. Too Microsofty for me, even though the price
is right. Also, it wants to seek out and hook up with the Outlook email
servers of my various clients, then it gets all confused, because I have
a number of profiles to hook up with a number of servers. And I am not a
fan of MS Internet Explorer, either, though I do use it from time to time.