Harry Krause

Default OT posts?

Clams Canino wrote:

I just use Outlook Express, it came free with my Windoze... LOL

-W

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:CL6dneHdNo4JBw-iRVn- Speaking of newsreaders, so to speak, I've been
playing around with the
full version of Agent again, and I still can't figure out why it is so
"popular."

I've tried that one, too. Too Microsofty for me, even though the price
is right. Also, it wants to seek out and hook up with the Outlook email
servers of my various clients, then it gets all confused, because I have
a number of profiles to hook up with a number of servers. And I am not a
fan of MS Internet Explorer, either, though I do use it from time to time.

Email sent to will never reach me.