Harry Krause

Default OT posts?

Clams Canino wrote:

Actually it's done as a courtesy for people who set their newsreader to
automaticly filter out OT posts.

-W

Speaking of newsreaders, so to speak, I've been playing around with the
full version of Agent again, and I still can't figure out why it is so
"popular."
It is a real kludge, and while it presents the user with a wide variety
of features that may be customized, there are lots of things it cannot
do without forcing the user to jump through many hoops.

As an example, setting it up to read posts emanating from a number of
servers - it can be done, but it takes considerable effort. And the
program doesn't make much effective use of the mouse right-clicks.
And...it is slow.

I far prefer Mozilla, even with its warts and occasional crashes.

Email sent to will never reach me.