Seahag

Default Stinky sink!

"No more fry ups"??!!!! Ever?????? Ever made pompidoms at home? i love
a good curry...learned how in Kenya:^ Lots & lots of toppings...

The_navigator© wrote in message
We have PVC based pipe but no problems with smells. It's too old to tell
where it came from. The pipe is very smooth inside and does not hold
gunk. I think that's key. The other side is that you must prevent grease
build up... so tell Mr Hag no more fry ups!!! Try flushing the drain
once a month with hot water and laundry detergent with a closed sea
cock and then open it before it's cooled too much. Failing that, keep
some Draino handy. I'd really think about a chemical resistant tube if I
were you...

Cheers MC

Seahag wrote:

What is on Ella? Not that you cook and do dishes every day, but curious
minds want to know!

The_navigator© wrote in message

How about hose designed for head waste. It's very strong and chemical
resistant. Here its black or white in color. You should be able to get a
suitable size.

Cheers MC