The_navigator©

Default Stinky sink!

That's the cheapest! Make sure your health insurance is up to date.

Cheers MC

Seahag wrote:

Yeah, Overproof!

The_navigator© wrote in message

Must have been cheap rum.

Cheers MC

Seahag wrote:

Tried that, stripped the paint off under the bootstripe!

Seahag

Capt. Mooron wrote in message
. ..

Close the seacocks and pour a bottle of Overproof Rum into the sink

until

the hose is full.... let sit for 3 days. It will never smell bad again.

CM

"Seahag" wrote in message
| The gally sink on this boat stinks so bad I don't even want to come

home

any
| more, much less have people over. It's slightly tolerable when we put

| garden hose down it for 20 minutes, but this ain't right. What kind

of

| drain hose do you think we should get? Lahaina had that rippled

thorax