alpine cooling

Default Glastron GS 229, cant fill fuel tank

Thanks Tony, It is stamped as a 47 gal. it has a rear vent and fill,
Glastron states to "remove your trailer from vehicle and lower bow as far as
you can then fill" complete bull**** if you ask me. I asked about when it is
in the water and sitting stern heavy and was told " move your passengers to
the bow" . This is from Glastron.
"Tony Thomas" wrote in message
If indeed it is a 47 gallon tank then there are a couple of possibilities.
1. The vent is located below the top of the tank
2. The fill is located below the top of the tank
3. The boat is setting at such an angle that either the fill or vent is
below the highest point on the tank.

If this is not it, then the tank either has something inside it or is not

47 gal tank.

--
Tony
My boats and autos - http://t.thomas.home.mchsi.com

"alpine cooling" wrote in message
Does any one on here own one of these boats. I cant seem to fill my 47

gal
tank over 30 gal. The dealer has informed me that Glastron knows about

the
problem but has no fix. I find this ridiculous but has anyone else heard

of
this or has this problem?

--
Brett
"Id rather be in the boat with a drink on the rocks