DSK

Default Stockholm Archipelago Sauna Raid.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

Heh!... I got out when I could. Lottsa good sailing to be had up here for a
while Trawler Man!

Really? Sorry I'm missing it all.

Actually, we tried to get up to your neck o' the woods this weekend, we aimed
the boat north and rang up Full Speed. But we kept running aground and it would
take too long to go around all those big rocky thingies.

| I've found that if you wear those stretchy surgical type gloves inside
regular
| sailing gloves, your hands never get wet and it helps them keep warm. Not
really
| really warm, but warmer than they'd be either bare or in wet gloves.

This is a new low in Wimpiness.... even for you Doug!

Where have you been? I have an Olympic medal in 'Wimpiness.'

DSK