Doug Kanter

Default Wesley Clark must have caused this

Are you referring to the special pricing on LL Bean footwear on the web
page? If so, I don't think Wesley is connected with it. LLB is a privately
held company. I suppose if he were personally acquainted with the family,
they might listen to his expertise on the hiking shoe industry, but since
the company's been around longer than he has, I doubt they're looking for
input.

No, I think Nookular Boy is at fault for LL Bean having to drop its price on
those shoes. You know...the ekonimy.

"Mark Pilcher" wrote in message
http://my.abcnews.go.com/localpage?m...sZipcode=98104
People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand

ready to
do violence on their behalf......George Orwell.