Wayne.B

Default Engine options....decisions, decisions, decisions....

On 17 Oct 2003 22:32:34 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:
If you were considering a 25-year old boat, would you
be much more likely to buy the boat and/or pay a few thousand extra if the
engine were 4-5 years old vs. a 25-year old engine with 600-800 hours on a
thoroughly documented rebuild?

Easy choice for me Chuck, I'd go for the new engine every time.

The NA option should be more trouble free also, especially for
lower speeds since there's no risk of carboning up the turbo bearings.