Marc

Default I'm much better than Capt Neal at bending over!

The NYSDEC painting reg's have been clarified and recinded as they
apply to individual owners painting their bottoms with unclassified
paint. See BoatUS Vol VIII November 2003. Commodore Woodroffe of the
Deep Creek Yacht Club challenged DEC's position regarding the "leased
property " requirement and the DEC backed down. I am in possession of
a copy of NYCDEC's letter, and what it boils down to is this: Marinas
and boat yards may still refuse to allow you to paint your bottom, but
it is a business decision, and not a requirement of the DEC.

03 Nov 2003 19:52:05 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

BTW - what's the story with all the cracks on the underside of your bathtub

Where is my boat, loser? Be specific. N. or S. side and where in the yard? Or
did I haul somewhere else on the Island to beat the painting regs?
Hmmmmmmm?

Duh!

Bwhwahahahahaha!

RB