Simple Simon

Default OT - Boot Magic

I finally got it. The fosi site started working again.

Now, I should be pretty well set. Only trouble I see
now is BootMagic will not install on an NTFS partition
so in order to install it I've got to create a FAT 32
partition first. So, I'll burn it to a CD so I can access
it from there once I get the partition for Win98 set up.

So what comes first, the cart or the horse? (Rhetorical)

S.Simon