Steve Thomas

Default OT - Partition Magic

I have used System Commander for several years to switch between operating
systems..
Wasn't there an exchange of ownership, a buy out or stock swap or some such,
between these two companies?
Partition Magic only did partitions at one time.
Then System Commander added limited partition resizing.
I don't remember what happened after that.
Maybe I resized a partition...

Steve Thomas

"Wally" wrote in message
Simple Simon wrote:
Has anybody here used Partition Magic to set up
partitions on an XP Home machine so Win 98 can
be installed on a separate partition resulting in
a dual boot or multi-boot system? Did the software
work as advertised?

I haven't used it with XP, but it has always worked well when I have used
it.

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com