Simple Simon

Default OT - Partition Magic

Has anybody here used Partition Magic to set up
partitions on an XP Home machine so Win 98 can
be installed on a separate partition resulting in
a dual boot or multi-boot system? Did the software
work as advertised?

I have this nice little scanner called a Travel Scan
and the company that made it either went out of
business or the product was bought out by another
company. Unfortunately the software does not
load or work with XP and there will be no new
software produced for it. Rather than tossing the
scanner I was thinking instead of installing Win98
on another partition on my hard drive and loading
the scanner software there because it works just
great on the Win98 OS. Also, I have some other
legacy programs that aren't compatible with
WinXP that I would still like to use and I could
also load them on the Win98 partition.

I found a site where I can download Partition Magic
for 49.95. What do you think?

Ganz, do you have any multi-boot computers?

S.Simon