The_navigator©

Default Here, Jeff...

4 mega pixel. Are they breeding since you bought it?

Cheers MC

Bobsprit wrote:

BTW, I'm planning on a new camera - I think I can get a G5 for about $530 - is
that still a good

That's a good price. I have a G3, which is last year's version with 4 Mega
Pixel and it's been a good camera. If you don't plan to seriously use the
manual settings a lot, I'd suggest a smaller unit. It's been overkill for use
on the boat.
My only gripe about the G series is that they are large and heavy. I often take
my tiny Sony camera instead, especially on the boat. Olympus also makes a very
nice weatherproof camera that looks worth getting.

RB