Mark Pilcher

Default Anyone going out on Chesapeake Bay Sunday?

Subject: Anyone going out on Chesapeake Bay Sunday?
From: Harry Krause

The conservative trash we have here doesn't bother me, nor should it
bother anyone else.

That's one thing I can say for you KKKrause, no matter how reviled you become
you'll never be so insulted as to leave rec.boats. After all, where else could
you post off-topic missives and alienate people without leaving the comfort of
your mental ward.

I wouldn't be too indignant if I were you, since you bring it all on yourself.

Have a nice day, jackass.

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to
do violence on their behalf......George Orwell.