Jonathan Ganz

Default LIST OF THREADS ON:LIST: NAUTICAL THREADS - OCT 26, 03 TO NOV 02, 03 -

Perhaps we should turn the criticism around and try and think
of a useful list....

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
I'd have to agree with RB - what's the value of your list?

And RB's "pregnancy" was not his post - it was a forgery; a good hoax,

since it was consistent with
much of his nonsense. I assumed he forget his meds that day.

And what's with the PGP silliness? It doesn't prevent any forgeries - it

just makes your posts look
stupid.

--
-jeff