Harry Krause

Default Anyone going out on Chesapeake Bay Sunday?

Subject: Anyone going out on Chesapeake Bay Sunday?
From: "Don White"

Mark would rather hang out with his 'rough men'.

Harry got his hand up your back too, canuck?
People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to
do violence on their behalf......George Orwell.

Well, there we go again... Two otherwise civil men are fighting over
Harry. He surely has accomplished something today.

You are blaming *me* for Mark's pottymouth? And last week you were
accusing me of insulting your parents? How many of the 12 steps did you
climb before you fell off the ladder?

Email sent to
will never reach me.